1. I Am the One/You Don't Know-Next to Normal
Defying Gravity-Wicked
Everything's Coming Up Roses-Gypsy
The I Love You Song The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Comfort and Joy-Bat Boy
Heaven On Their Minds-Jesus Christ Superstar
Tomorrow Is A Latter Day-The book of Mormon
Tonight (Quintet and Chorus)-West Side Story
Till We Reach That Day-Ragtime
What Would I Do?-Falsettoland
Another Winter In a Summer Town-Grey Gardens
Who Will Love Me As I Am?-Side Show
Make Our Garden Grow-Candide
Unworthy of Your Love-Assassins
Opening: The New World-Songs for A New World
What's the Use of Wond'rin'-Carousel
This Nearly Was Mine- South Pacific
I've Grown
Accustomed To Her Face-My Fair Lady
Camelot: Act II: If Ever I Would
Leave You
Sunday- Sunday in the Park with George
How Glory Goes-Floyd Collins
My Strongest Suit-Aida
A New Argentina- Evita
The Gods Love Nubia- Aida
What I Did for Love- A Chorus Line
Flying Home-Songs for A New World
Die Vampire, Die!- [title of show]
All the Wasted Time-Parade
Send in the Clowns-A Little Night Music
Make Them Hear You-Ragtime
Company
Unlikely Lovers-Falsettoland
I Feel So Much Spring-A New Brain
Hear My Song-Songs for a New World
Tradition- Fiddler on the roof
Unusual Way-Nine
I Will Never Leave You-Side Show
The Impossible Dream-Man of La Mancha
Old Man River-Show Boat
What Would You Do?-Cabaret
Suddenly Seymour-Little Shop of Horrors
Losing My Mind-Follies
No One Is Alone- Into the Woods
A Light In the Dark-Next to Normal
Roses’s Turn-Gypsy
Tomorrow Belongs to Me (Reprise)-Cabaret
Dividing Day- The Light in the Piazza
Momma Look Sharp-1776
It Sucks to Be Me-Avenue Q
The Revolutionary Costume for Today-Grey Gardens
Man Up-The Book of Mormon
A Home for You-Bat Boy
Back to Before-Ragtime
Brotherhood of Man- How to Succeed
I'd Give It All for You-Songs for A New World
Getting Tall-Nine
The Music Still Plays On-A New Brain
Where Do I Go?-Hair
I Miss the Mountains-Next to Normal
King of New York-Newsies
Anything Goes
Put on Your Sunday Clothes- Hello Dolly
Edelweiss-The Sound of Music
Nine People's Favorite Thing-[title of show]
Run, Freedom, Run!-Urinetown
All That Jazz- Chicago
I Never Wanted to Love You-March of the Falsettos
Sit Down, You're Rockin' The Boat-Guys and Dolls
The Beauty Is [Reprise]-The Light in the Piazza
The Flesh Failures (Let The
Sunshine In)-Hair
Oklahoma
Getting Ready-13
Soon It's Gonna Rain-The Fantasticks
Just Another Day-Next to Normal
Don't Walk Away-Xanadu
Say It Somehow-The Light in the Piazza
Still Hurting-The Last Five Years
Yours, Yours, Yours-1776
Comedy Tonight-Forum
Revolting Children-Matilda
Didn't We?-Adding Machine
Christian Charity-Bat Boy
What More Can I Say?-Falsettos
Light-Next to Normal
Wilkommen- cabaret
Sailing-A New Brain
Seasons Of Love-Rent
Finale Ultimo (Don't Feed the
Plants)-Little Shop of Horrors
One (Reprise) / Finale-A Chorus Line
Luck Be A Lady-Guys and dolls
Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again- The Phantom of the Opera
Will You?-Grey Gardens
Hello!-The book of Mormon
Any Moment / Moments in the Woods-Into the Woods
For Now-Avenue Q
King Herod's Song-Jesus Christ Superstar
By the Sea-Sweeney Todd
Cabaret
Naughty-Matilda
Love Never Dies
Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin'-Oklahoma
Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man-Show Boat
Forget About the Boy-Thoroughly Modern Millie
Before the Parade Passes By-Hello Dolly
Fantasies Come True-Avenue Q
Any Minute-13
You Should Be Loved-Side show
My Own Best Friend- Chicago
No comments:
Post a Comment