Saturday, August 10, 2013

CAST ALBUMS REVIEW
+ means a song helps the show, = means a song does not hurt a show, - means a song hurts a show.
Bat Boy the Musical
+ Christian Charity, A Home For You, Comfort and Joy, Three Bedroom House, Apology to a Cow, I Imagine You're Upset
=Hold Me, Bat Boy, Another Dead Cow, Let Me Walk Among You, Children, Children, Inside Your Heart
- Ugly Boy, Whatcha Wanna Do?, Dance With Me Darling, Mrs. Taylor's Lullaby, Show You a Thing or Two, A Joyful Noise

The Book of Mormon
+ Hello!, Man Up, I Believe, Tomorrow Is A Latter Day
= You and Me(But Mostly Me), Turn it Off, All-American Prophet, Sal Tiay Ka Siti, Making Things Up Again, Baptize Me, I Am Africa
- Two By Two, I Am Here For You, Spooky Mormon Hell Dream

Bring It On: the Musical
+ What I Was Born To Do, Bring it On, Killer Instinct, I Got You
= One Perfect Moment, We Ain't No Cheerleaders, Friday Night, Jackson, It's All Happening It Ain't No Thing, Enjoy the Trip,Better, We're Not Done, Legendary
-Tryouts, Welcome to Jackson, Do Your Own Thing, Cross the Line

Cabaret
+ Willkommen, Tomorrow Belongs To Me, Why Should I Wake Up?,
What Would You Do?, Cabaret, Finale
= So What?, Perfectly Marvelous, Meeskite, If You Could See Her,
- Don't Tell Mama, Telephone Song, Two Ladies, It Couldn't Please Me More, The Money Song,

Camelot 
+ C'est Moi, Before I Gaze At You Again, If Ever I Would Leave You, I Loved You Once In Silence,
= I Wonder What the King Is Doing Tonight, Camelot, The Seven Deadly Virtues,
-The Simple Joys of Maidenhood, Follow Me, Then You May Take Me To the Ball, How to Handle A Woman, What Do the Simple Folks Do?, Fie On Goodness, Guinevere


No comments:

Post a Comment