CAST ALBUMS REVIEW
+ means a song helps the show, = means a song does not hurt a show, - means a song hurts a show.
Adding Machine: A Musical
+ Something to be Proud Of, I'd Rather Watch You, Didn't We?, The Music of the Machine
= Harmony, Not Discord, In Numbers, The Party, Zero's Confession, Ham and Eggs, The Gospel According to Shrdlu, A Pleasant Place, Daisy's Confession, Freedom
-Office Reverie, Movin' Up, I Was A Fool, Death March
Aida
+ My Strongest Suit, Elaborate Lives, The Gods Love Nubia, A Step Too Far, Written in the Stars, I Know the Truth
= Every Story Is A Love Story, Another Pyramid, Enchantment Passing Through, Dance of the Robe, Not Me
- Fortune Favors the Brave, The Past Is Another Land, How I Know You, Easy As Life, Like Father, Like Son
Anything Goes
+ I Get a Kick Out Of You, You're the Top, Friendship, Anything Goes, Blow, Gabriel, Blow
= Goodbye Little Dream, All Through the Night
- There's No Cure Like Travel, Easy to Love, I Want to Row On the Crew, Be Like the Bluebird, The Gypsy in Me, Buddie Beware
Assassins
+ Everybody's Got the Right, The Ballad of Booth, The Ballad of Czolgosz, Unworthy of Your Love, The Ballad Of Guiteau, Another National Anthem,
=How I Saved Roosevelt, Gun Song
Avenue Q
+ It Sucks to Be Me, Fantasies Come True, Theres A Fine, Fine Line, I Wish I Could Go Back to College, For Now
= Avenue Q Theme, Purpose, Everyone's A Little Bit Racist, Mix Tape, The More You Ruv Someone, Schadenfreude, The Money Song
-If You Were Gay, The Internet is For Porn, My Girlfriend Who Lives In Canada, There is Life Outside Your Apartment
No comments:
Post a Comment