Sunday, August 25, 2013

CAST ALBUMS REVIEW
+ means a song helps the show, = means a song does not hurt a show, - means a song hurts a show.

Grey Gardens
+The Five-Fifteen, Hominy Grits, Will You?, The Revolutionary Costume For Today, The Cake I Had, Jerry Likes My Corn, Around the World, Another Winter In A Summer Town
=Mother Darling, Goin' Places, Drift Away, The House We Live In,
-The Girl Who Has Everything, Marry Well, Peas in a Pod, Daddy's Girl, Entering Grey Gardens, Choose to Be Happy

Guys and Dolls
+Fugue for Tinhorns, Adelaide's Lament, Guys and Dolls, I've Never Been In Love Before, Luck Be A Lady, Sit Down, You're Rockin' The Boat
=The Oldest Establishment, I'll Know, A Bushel and A Peck, My Time Of Day, Sue Me, Marry the Man Today
-Follow the Fold, Havana, If I Were A Bell, More I Cannot Wish You






Gypsy
+Some People, Mr. Goldstone, I Love You, Little Lamb, Everything's Coming Up Roses, Rose's Turn, Nice She Ain't (Cut Song)
=Let Me Entertain You, Small World, You'll Never Get Away From Me, You Gotta Have A Gimmick
-If Momma Was Married, All I Need Is The Girl, Together Wherever We Go






Hello Dolly!
+I Put My Hand In, Put On Your Sunday Clothes, Ribbons Down My Back, Before the Parade Passes By, Hello Dolly, It Only Takes A Moment
=It Takes A Woman, Dancing, Motherhood, Elegance, So Long Dearie









No comments:

Post a Comment