CAST ALBUMS REVIEW
+ means a song helps the show, = means a song does not hurt a show, - means a song hurts a show.
Chicago
+ All that Jazz, The Cell Block Tango, My Own Best Friend, Mr. Cellophane
= When You're Good to Momma, All I Care About, We Both Reached For the Gun, Razzle Dazzle, Class
- Funny Honey, A Little Bit of Good, Roxie, I Can't Do It Alone, Me and My Baby, When Velma Takes the Stand
A Chorus Line
+ The Music and the Mirror, One, What I Did For Love
= I Hope I Get It, At the Ballet, Montage, Nothing, Dance: Ten; Looks: Three,
- I Can Do That, Sing!
Company
+ Company, You Drive a Person Crazy, The Ladies Who Lunch
=The Little Things You Do Together, Sorry-Grateful, Have I Got A Girl For You, Another Hundred People, Getting Married Today, Side by Side by Side, Barcelona, Being Alive
- Someone is Waiting, Poor Baby, Tick-Tock
Evita
+ A New Argentina, Don't Cry For Me Argentina, High Flying Adored, And the Money Kept Rolling In, She Is A Diamond
Falsettoland
+ Falsettoland, What More Can I Say?, Something Bad Is Happening, Holding to the Ground, Days Like This, Unlikely Lovers, What Would I Do?
=About Time, Miracle of Judaism, The Baseball Game, A Day in Falsettoland, Everyone Hates His Parents, You Got to Die Sometime, Jason's Bar Mitzvah
- Year of the Child, Round Tables Square Tables, Canceling the Bar Mitzvah
No comments:
Post a Comment