CAST ALBUMS REVIEW
+ means a song helps the show, = means a song does not hurt a show, - means a song hurts a show.
The Fantasticks
+ Try to Remember, Metaphor, Never Say No, Soon It's Gonna Rain, Plant A Radish, They Were You
= It Depends On What You Pay, The Rape Ballet,
- Much More, You Wonder How These Things Begin, This Plum Is Too Ripe, I Can See It, Round and Round
Fiddler on the Roof
+ Tradition, If I Were A Rich Man, To Life, Sunrise, Sunset, Do You Love Me, Far From the Home I Love,
= Matchmaker, Sabbath Prayer, The Dream, Miracle of Miracles,
- Now I Have Everything, The Rumor, Anatevka
Floyd Collins
+ The Cave, Lucky, Daybreak, Heart An' Hand, The Riddle Song, How Glory Goes
= Is That Remarkable?, The Ballad of Floyd collins, Through the Mountain
- 'Tween A Rock and a Hard Place, I Landed On Him, The Carnival, Git Comfortable, The Dream
Follies
+ Beautiful Girls, Broadway Baby, In Buddy's Eyes, I'm Still Here, Too Many Mornings, Your'e Gonna Love Tomorrow/Love Will See Us Through, Losing My Mind, Live Laugh, Love
= The Road You Didn't Take, Who's That Woman, Could I Leave You? The God-Why-Don't-You-Love-Me Blues, The Story of Lucy and Jessie
- Don't Look at Me, Waiting For the Girls Upstairs, Ah PAris, The Right Girl, One More Kiss
A Funny Thing Happened On the Way To the Forum
+ Comedy Tonight, Everybody Ought to Have A Maid,
=Lovely, Pretty Little Picture, Impossible,
- Free, I'm Calm, Bring Me My Bride, That Dirty Old Man, That'll Show Him
No comments:
Post a Comment